Get Expert Help
Infectious Disease Safety Management Program
Need Help Ensuring Your Business Has a Proper Plan for Infectious Diseases?
Enlisting the help of an expert to create a written Infectious Disease Plan ensures that your business has a comprehensive and effective plan in place.
Don't leave your business vulnerable to risks! Attempting to manage infection control on your own for your employees and patients can be dangerous. It's crucial now more than ever to have a solid infectious disease plan for your business.
Having a written program is crucial for the effectiveness of your action plan, especially when it comes to infectious disease preparedness.
If your answer is "no" to any of the following questions concerning your infectious disease preparedness plan, then you may not have a proper plan in place.
- Are your policies for infectious disease exposure situations in writing and published to your employees?
- Do you have written infectious disease employee and patient exposure policies?
- Do you have a written return to work policy?
- Do you have written employee and patient screening policies?
- Do you have written infectious disease hazard assessment as required by OSHA?
- Do you have a written respiratory protection program?
- If you are using N-95 respirators have you met OSHA's requirement for fit testing and medical assessment?