Get an Expert
How do you know if your business has a proper infectious disease plan?
Having an expert assist you in developing your COVID-19 Safety Management Program is the best way to know if your business has a proper infectious disease plan in place.
Don't make yourself or your business vulnerable! Managing infection control for your employees and patients on your own comes with risks. It's now more important than ever to have an effective infectious disease plan for your business.
A written program is an important factor in the success of your action plan.
If your answer is "no" to any of the following questions concerning your infectious disease preparedness plan, then you may not have a proper plan in place.
- Are your policies for COVID-19 exposure situations in writing and published to your employees?
- Do you have written COVID-19 employee and patient exposure policies?
- Do you have a written return to work policy?
- Do you have written employee and patient screening policies?
- Do you have written COVID-19 hazard assessment as required by OSHA?
- Do you have a written respiratory protection program?
- If you are using N-95 respirators have you met OSHA's requirement for fit testing and medical assessment?